Saturday, November 29, 2008

Brie - Smooth Collie - Adoptable in Ontario



My name is Brie and I am a 9-year-old Smooth Collie who would really love to find my very own fur-ever home. I am a very sweet girl who is very active for my age and likes to play and romp around the yard with the other dogs in my foster home. I'm good with cats and older children.

I would love to find a home where someone will see just how special I am and really love me and my sweet, gentle personality. I love to be told how pretty I am and be doted on. If you can give me loads of rubs and pets and hugs that would be heaven because I am a very affectionate gal.

I had an accident when I was little, my face was hit by a car, so I am blind in one eye but you would never know it since my other eye works just fine. I need someone to wipe my blind eye with a nice warm cloth once a day and I am so good when you do it; I stand there and be very patient because it doesn't hurt at all and it only takes a few seconds each day.

If you are looking for a well-behaved, loving, sweet girl...well, here I am. I walk nicely on my leash and we could go for walks together every day. Then, when we get home, we can curl up on the couch together and watch a movie (maybe Lassie? I heard that's a good one!). I know all my basic obedience and I listen exceptionally well. My foster mom says I am just an all-around great dog who would fit into just about any home because I am so gentle and undemanding. If you offer my love and affection I will return it one hundred times over.

If you want to adopt me you can let the Collie Rescue Network people know at adoption@collierescuenetwork.com. You can visit the Collie Rescue Network website to read about the procedures for adoption too.

No comments: