Saturday, November 29, 2008

Shine - Smooth Collie - Adoptable in Ontario



Am I the cutest senior you have ever seen? I am an 11 1/2 year old Smooth Collie who would truly love to find my fur-ever home. I'd like to retire with someone who will love me and want me to be happy for the rest of my days. I am in good health and active for an older guy but I'd like a home with few stairs if possible (I, like lots of older dogs, have slight arthritis in my back end that I take medication for).

I am a very well-adjusted boy who might be a little set in my ways but frankly lots of that is just show (when I pretend I can't hear you, just show me a cookie and suddenly I Can Hear! I Can Hear!.....I'm goofy that way).

I like other dogs, cats and people and enjoy pretty much anyone's company. I'd love to find a nice relaxing home where someone is home full-time to watch TV with, putter around in the garden with, go for short walks a few times a day with and just generally hang out together. I'd be a really happy guy if we could just spend time together and you could pat my sweet collie head as you walk past. I'll monitor the front window and door for you in return and I will love you loads too.

Let the Collie Rescue Network people know if you are interested in providing me with a warm, loving retirement home. They can be reached at adoption@collierescuenetwork.com. You can also read about how to adopt me at www.collierescuenetwork.com.

No comments: