Sunday, November 30, 2008

Randy - Rough Collie - Adoptable in Saskatchewan



This picture is not really of me, it's of a collie who looks a lot like me. I don't have any photos of me yet to share with you but you will get the idea of what I look like.
My name is Randy and I am looking for a fur-ever home in Saskatchewan. I am 2 years old and I love to play with my toys. I'm a really nice boy who gets along with everyone I meet and I have a tail wag for everybody!
I like other dogs, cats and kids too. I'm just an all-around nice guy. If you have a big fenced yard for me to romp around and play ball in that would be amazing because I love to run and play, that's for sure. I'm told I am "goofy" but it's said in a really nice, loving way so I think that means I'm funny and cute.
I hope you like to give good, long butt scritches because boy oh boy, do I ever love those! I am really affectionate and if you want to be snuggle buddies, well, I can do that too.
My one "issue" is that I don't like to share my food with other dogs or the cats. I will growl at them to tell them, "back off mister, this is mine!" but that is easily worked out because I just get fed in a separate room and then all the bowls get lifted up off the floor when everyone is done. It works really well and everyone is happy.
I will happily share my toys with the other dogs though, it's just the food I'm not willing to share. I like to take my ropes and bones over to the other dogs and try to encourage them to play with me. Fun games like tug-of-war with them is a hoot!
Let's see, I am crate-trained, housetrained, I know my basic obedience and I am a good boy walking on my leash. I like car rides and can come lots of places with you. I think I am a great dog and would love to find a real family to call my very own.
If you think you are my new family can you let the Collie Rescue Network people know at adoption@collierescuenetwork.com today? I'd love to find a home soon. You can also visit the Collie Rescue Network website and read about the adoption procedures and find more information about the rescue.

No comments: