Sunday, November 30, 2008

Leroy - Collie Mix - Adoptable in Ontario

I'm Leroy and everyone says I am cute as a button. Sometimes they say "cute as a bug" too which is just weird! Regardless of how they say it, I know I'm pretty darn cute. I think it's because I have the sweetest eyes and the cutest funny little ears.

I am around 1 1/2 years old and I was a stray that no one came to claim so I ended up in a shelter. Then the shelter called Collie Rescue Network and they came to pick me up and now I live in a foster home and I'm loving that. I have two other dogs to play with and some older kids and everything. In my foster home there are toys and places called "crates" that are so comfy and safe.

I'm a super nice boy who would love to find a fur-ever family who is active and goofy, just like me. I am young, remember, so I still act sort of like a puppy with lots of energy and loads of love to spread around. I'm going to obedience classes with my foster mom and I'm learning lots of new things. I'm so smart that way though.

If my new family had a nice, friendly, laid-back dog for me to romp around the yard with that would be wonderful. I'm neutered and I've been to the vet for my vaccinations and my check-up and I was such a good boy there. My foster family gave me a bath and I was so well-behaved for that too even though everyone knows dogs like being dirty (humans are crazy like that...clean this, clean that!). Oh well, they said I smelled great afterwards and I guess that's a good thing.

I just came to rescue about a week ago so my foster family is still learning things about me as we go along. When they say they know more they said we can come back here and update some things so everyone will want to adopt me (I think everyone already would because I am just such a nice boy but they say we'll wait to get to know me better and since they won't give me the password for the blog I guess we'll have to do it that way).

No comments: