Saturday, November 29, 2008

Marley - Rough Collie - Adoptable in Alberta



HEY! I am Marley and I am so pretty! I am just 18 months old and I love to run and play and bounce around and go, go, go. I have loads of energy which is great if you are an active family who is looking for a sweet, friendly, bouncy girl to join your family!

I love my toys so you'll need to have plenty of those. If you had some kids that would play toys with me, that would be great! My favourite game so far is this: you throw a ball and I run and get it. Then I bring it half-way back and drop it. You grumble something and come pick it up.....and then we do it again. It's hilarious! In the last week I felt sort of sorry for my foster mom and I brought the ball all the way back to her though. She's nice so I thought I'd give her a break.

I really like people of all ages and if they'd like to fawn over me and tell me how very pretty I am, well, that works for me. We can all go for long walkies together and hiking and anything else that would use up some of my spare puppy energy. I used to live outside all the time but I don't have to do that anymore. Did you know inside is warm? Who knew!

I am fairly new to rescue and my foster mom is still learning all about me so once she knows more we'll update the blog. So far they tell me I'm going to get spayed on Monday, which is a good thing because I don't want to have any puppies! Then how would I have time to play and bounce around with you? I'm also going to be micro-chipped so if I ever get lost they will know you are my family and you can come pick me up right away and they are going to make sure I have my vaccinations too.

If you'd like to put an adoption application in for me please visit the Collie Rescue Network website and read about the adoption procedures. You can also email adoption@collierescuenetwork.com for more information about me.

No comments: